Post here with your questions and comments about choosing a backwoods cooker, ask people who are using them now to share their experiences with you.
Moderators: Slamdunkpro, Smoke Works BBQ
1) Any extra slider suggestions that to make this cooker more functional? Jerky is not a consideration to me.
2) Will (4) 7lb or 8lb pork putts fit on a cook shelf? *with the convection option*
3) Will a full size alum. steam pan (long end lips folded up I assume) fit on a cooking shelf?
4) Any must haves or modification owners suggest? Convection and auto water are already my must haves.
jd of de
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:01 pm
Return to Help with Choosing a Backwoods Cooker
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest